Co-founder and director of
International Maharishi AyurVeda Foundation
Lothar Pirc, opening speech at the International Ayurveda Congress in Roermond, The Netherlands, 2015
The International Maharishi AyurVeda Foundation is a global organization representing all Maharishi AyurVeda trained health professionals worldwide. We serve as a platform connecting and strengthening Maharishi AyurVeda health professionals and by doing so creating a strong, united voice of consciousness based Ayurveda as well as contributing in making Ayurveda an inherent part of the public health care system.
- Offering introductions and training to health professionals and providing continuing medical education in Maharishi AyurVeda.
- Providing a platform and strengthening Maharishi AyurVeda trained health professionals by providing them with latest updates and clinical practices in the field of Maharishi AyurVeda including research articles and knowledge courses as well as documentation of case studies.
- Implementing a standardized structure for Maharishi AyurVeda courses and establishing an accreditation board for MAV courses and health centers to assure the highest quality standards of Maharishi AyurVeda worldwide.
- Establishing a trustworthy and reliable interface for communication with governmental institutions, making an impact on legislation, health care providers, medical associations, and grant providers, thereby contributing to creating an increasingly disease-free society.Organizing and conducting an biennial international Maharishi AyurVeda congress.
- Organizing and participating at international Ayurveda conferences as well as alternative medicine conferences and exhibitions.
- Promoting research in the field of Ayurveda and making it a part of the public health care system.
- Inspiring, conducting as well as publicizing new research on Maharishi AyurVeda